CUSHIE TUSHIES CHAMELEON DESIGNER REUSABLE CLOTH NAPPY ANGEL DOTS
The Chameleon modern cloth nappy is a truly adaptable nappy – it changes and adapts to the needs of a growing baby and busy lifestyle!
- The Chameleon's One-Size-Fits-All design has been tested on boys and girls from newborn to toddler with great success
- Can be used with Cushie Tushies Reusable Cloth Absorbent Boosters or the eco-friendly Disposable Absorbent Inserts (not included)
- The Chameleon outer cover is made from a plush outer layer of minky, a full layer of waterproof, yet breathable polyurethane laminate (PUL), and an inner lining of low-allergenic stay-dry microfleece
- The Chameleon comes with two absorbent boosters made from a seriously thirsty bamboo/cotton blend and topped with a stay-dry microfleece
- The large booster snaps into the inside front of the cover and has elasticised gussets, which, when combined with the elastic leg holes of the nappy cover, provide double the protection from leaks
- The nappies last 3-4 hours between changes during the day, whilst the stay-dry lining helps draw the moisture away from baby’s skin
To fit on a newborn (up to approx. 5kg): First, remove the mini booster completely (you will need this later when baby is bigger). Un-snap the large booster and fold the front half under. Fold the nappy up over baby’s tummy and then fold the top front of the nappy out and down. Fasten as normal. The more you fold the front down, the smaller the nappy will become and the tighter the fit around the legs.
To fit on a larger baby: Snap the large booster in place, add the mini booster on top, then place baby on top, fold the nappy over baby’s tummy and fasten using snaps.
To use at night: Once baby starts sleeping 6 hours or longer, boost the absorbency using a night booster. Lay the folded night booster underneath the snapped-in booster in the nappy (not included).
Each Cushie Tushie Reusable Cloth Nappy comes with a nappy & two boosters - all other accessories sold separately.