1TB PlayStation 4 Black Console + 3 Games + 1 Blu-Ray Movie
This bundle contains:
1TB PlayStation 4 Black Console (vertical stand not included)
- Black DualShock 4 controller
- 1 TB Hard Drive
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-Ray Movie
- Ratchet & Clank
PlayStation 4 console
Designed by the most inventive minds in video games, PlayStation 4 will let game creators unleash their imaginations to develop cutting-edge experiences never before possible.
Ultra-fast processors, advanced graphics performance and unrivalled system memory. What does that mean for the games you'll play? They're bigger, faster, more innovative. And more than you ever imagined.
- 1 TB Hard Drive
DualShock 4 - Complete Control
Interact with games in all the ways you're used to, and some you never expected. As well as more precise dual analog sticks and inbuilt motion sensors, DUALSHOCK®4 also includes touch controls and the innovative SHARE button.
SHARE button - Share the fun instantly
Use the SHARE button on DUALSHOCK®4 to share your gameplay videos and pictures in the blink of an eye. Stream your live gameplay to Ustream or record, edit and upload videos to Facebook in seconds.
PlayStation® App - Stay Connected with PlayStation
Chat with your friends, watch their latest gameplay videos and give them tips using the PlayStation® App for mobile and tablet devices.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
- The Next Installment in the No.1 Video Game Franchise
- More Stories Outside the Movie's Plot
- Space Flight and Dogfights
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ marks the triumphant return of the No. 1 LEGO videogame franchise and immerses fans in the new Star Wars adventure like never before. Players can relive the epic action from the blockbuster film in a way that only LEGO can offer, featuring all of the storylines from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. The game will also feature exclusive playable content that takes players on adventures between Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens, providing additional insight about the new movie and its characters.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens takes players deeper into the new film than any other game with all of the heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren, General Hux and Captain Phasma, while also exploring iconic Star Wars locales, such as Jakku and Starkiller Base.
This action-packed adventure introduces new gameplay features, including the enhanced “Multi-Builds” system, where players can choose from multiple building options to advance the game. Gamers will be able to engage in intense new Blaster Battles for the first time, utilizing surrounding environments to drive back the First Order. Fans can also experience the thrill of high-speed flight gameplay through arena-based battles and dogfights in space, while utilizing a multitude of vehicles along the way, including the legendary Millennium Falcon.
- Relive the Blockbuster Action - Blast off into a new and improved LEGO Star Wars experience that takes fans deeper into the new film than any other game, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens.
- Exclusive New Story Levels - Experience untold adventures set before Star Wars: The Force Awakens through exclusive new story levels that takes place between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and the new film.
- Variety of Characters, Vehicles & Locations - Play as all of the heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren, General Hux and Captain Phasma, while exploring iconic Star Wars locales, such as Jakku and Starkiller Base, and utilizing a multitude of vehicles along the way.
- Build... and Rebuild - Through the enhanced "Multi-Builds" system, players must choose from multiple building options - to puzzle solve, or just for fun - all advancing the game in different ways.
- Exciting New Blaster Battles - Use your surroundings as cover during intense Blaster Battles and drive back the relentless First Order.
- Experience the Galaxy Like Never Before - Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight gameplay like never before, including arena-based battles and dogfights in space.
- More “I” in A.I. - Enemy fighters can now build using LEGO bricks to support their fellow Stormtroopers, calling in air support, reinforcements or heavy artillery - taking the fight to the Resistance with the power of LEGO!
Ratchet & Clank
Play the game, based on the movie, based on the game! Developed alongside the major motion CG-animated picture coming to theatres in 2016, Ratchet & Clank (PS4) marks the PlayStation 4 debut of PlayStation’s greatest intergalactic heroes, Ratchet and Clank, as they battle to save the Solana Galaxy from the evil Chairman Drek.
Ratchet & Clank (PS4) is a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank (PS2), featuring more than an hour of new cinematics (including footage from the film) in vibrant 1080p, new locations, weapons, bosses and more. Join Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and new friends as they embark on an intergalactic adventure, and experience the start of an epic friendship (again) on PlayStation 4.
- RATCHET COMES TO PS4: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) takes a deeper look at the characters’ origin stories and modernizes the original gameplay, featuring new planets, new boss fights, flight sequences, and more – all constructed to take advantage of the power of the PS4.
- THE GAME, BASED ON THE MOVIE, BASED ON THE GAME: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) will launch for PlayStation 4 in Spring 2016 alongside the animated film of the same name. The film, featuring a star-studded voice cast, will be released by Focus Features in the United States on April 29, 2016.
- THE GANG’S ALL HERE: Romp around the Solana galaxy with the beloved cast of characters – Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and the dastardly Chairman Drek, as well as many brand-new characters to the franchise.
- NEW GAMEPLAY, WEAPONS AND STORY: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) combines the signature platform adventure gameplay and humor the franchise is known for with new narrative details, planets, gameplay sequences, bosses and weapons.
- From the brand new Pixelizer (which transforms enemies into explosive 8-bit pixels) to franchise favorites like the dance-party-inducing Groovitron and wise-cracking robotic bodyguard Mr. Zurkon, Ratchet & Clank’s arsenal has never been better.
A tremendous band of badass heroes fight to protect the universe's very last star from a mysterious evil in this next-gen shooter by the creators of Borderlands. To defend it, you'll need to utilise every type of character and weapon you've ever imagined -- from cyborg hawkmen to samurai vampires to mini-gun wielding man-mountains. Slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate foes all while building and growing your personal team of heroes. Choose your hero and fight alone or co-operatively alongside friends in story missions, or battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.
Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.
Battleborn's Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer, and is even better when it's played co-operatively with friends both splitscreen and online.
Battleborn's team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
Teams of heroes must defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together alongside their own minions to destroy their opponent's base.
Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win.
Teams of heroes must guide their minions as they march to their death at the centre of the map. Points are scored for every minion who throws themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
Persistent Progression System
All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn's Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to levelling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank.
Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 10 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to unlock additional augments in their helix skill tree, as well as additional skins for each character.
Players can rank up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
Battleborn's accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero's unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.